Music * Arts * Community
Sponsorship is a wonderful way to connect your business with JFFA patrons. Your company will receive a range of recognition in season materials based on sponsorship level. Sponsors also receive additional benefits such as complimentary tickets, half-price tickets, and more.
Both corporate and individual sponsorship support helps JFFA provide world-class entertainment, as well as educational and outreach programs which make our community a vibrant place to live and work. Thank you for your contributions!
If you have any questions or would like more information about our sponsorship opportunities, please Contact Us.
Sponsorships are now available for our 2020-2021 Season
- Two complimentary festival passes
- Business banner hung on festival grounds
- Business logo in the Festival program
- Thanked from festival stages
- Inclusion on large Sponsor banner hung at the festival
- Framed THANK-YOU Poster
- Business logo in season concert brochure (25,000 copies distributed in homes & concerts)
- Inclusion on large sponsor banner displayed at every concert
- plus your linked logo displayed on our website
In addition to Silver level benefits, you will also receive:
- Business logo included on the festival poster
- Recognized as the major sponsor for one season concert with complimentary tickets included
- Business Logo displayed on your one season concert promotional materials
- Access to a table in the lobby promoting your business for one season concert (you host or we host, your choice)
In addition to Gold level benefits, you will also receive:
- Recognition at EVERY season concert as a major Sponsor
- Complimentary Season Concert Pass
- Access to a table in the lobby at EVERY Season Concert.
Sign up for JFFA news & updates!
Join our mailing list and be the first to find out about upcoming concerts, Festival news & lineup, and community events.
Our 2019-2020 Sponsors
As a sponsor you make a commitment to the continued growth of JFFA, and partner with us to provide music, art, and educational opportunities to our comunity. We are deeply grateful for the outpouring of financial and in-kind support from the following local businesses and individuals:
Peninsula Heat & Co.
Team Thomsen, Realtors
Melanie & Robert Whitten
Coldwell Banker, Uptown Realty
Port Angeles Education Foundation
Sequim Family Dentistry
Sound Community Bank
State Farm Insurance
Stephen Moriarty Law
Windermere Real Estate
Norma & Eugene Turner
Melody & Steve Charno