New Board Members Application
NEW BOARD MEMBER APPLICATIONS
As one of the first organizations and festivals for the Arts on the North Olympic Peninsula, JFFA offers the opportunity for our community members to help shape the future of the arts industry here in Clallam county and beyond. Serving on our board is a rewarding experience and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Now is your time. Make a difference.
Board member responsibilities:
* Attend the monthly Board meetings
* Actively serve on at least one of Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts Committees.
* Participate in the fundraising activities of the Board to ensure that JFFA has the resources it needs to sustain and grow its success as it strives to meet its Mission and goals in support of the Arts.
* Become a member of Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts to make a personally meaningful financial contribution to JFFA each year.
* Help establish policies and assist in achieving the long range goals and objectives of JFFA.
JFFA Board Members are ambassadors, advisors and advocates. They provide access, affluence and assistance.