For over 27 years, with the incredible support of our community, Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts has presented artists of the highest caliber from all across the globe right here on the North Olympic Peninsula. Our commitment to building meaningful community and connection through shared artistic experiences has guided every move.
When you give to JFFA, you:
- Provide access to the performing arts to over 20,000 people each year – including those who otherwise can’d afford it.
- Create intimate audience experiences with world-class artists and local stages.
- Secure a platform, audience, and income for our local talent.
- Support collaborations with like-minded community partners that maximize our collective resources and funding.
- Develop new programs and transformative experiences for local youth.
JFFA Expense Examples:
- $150: Cost to scholarship one student for summer art camp.
- $2,500-$10,000 (per show): cost to hire professional touring artists to perform at our Season Concerts.
- $350: Cost to provide financial support to a family of four to purchase a Season Concert Pass.
- $800: Cost to provide sound support for one Season Concert.
- $4,000: Cost to bus students to PAHS for Kid Fest.
- $1,200: Amount to fully fund one Market Art event.
Become a JFFA Member Today!
We are committed to ensuring that the North Olympic Peninsula continues to be a home for the performing arts both now and in the future…
When you invest in JFFA, you are investing in the performing arts and invaluable arts education.
All contributions to JFFA are tax-deductible. You can change or discontinue your support anytime or, simply mail a check to the address below. We promise we will never divulge your information.
Please consider becoming a sustainer. For the price of a coffee, you can support JFFA every month with an automatic donation as low as $5 per month or more. Just click “recurring” bellow your chosen amount.
2022 JFFA MEMBERS
This listing reflects all Members that made tax-deductible gifts in the previous 12 months
(Updated April 15, 2022)
JFFA sincerely thanks our donors for their support!
Steve Wilson & Mirja Lepisto-Wilson
Steve & Melody Charno
Dr. Julie Lesperance
JoEmily & Daniel Nieuwsma
Frank & Janet Piccola
June & Kenneth Abercrombie
Karen Hanan, JFFA Founder
Gerald & Nancy Stephanz
Kathleen L. & James Wesley
Jeff & Rachel Austin
In Memory of Dolores Baccus
Kyle and Morgan Bartholick-LeMaire
John Brewer and Barbara Wise
Ross & Vee Canning
Matt & Kari Chance
Jack & Eve Datisman
Paul & Donna Downes
Robert & Marilyn Eash
Steve & Marilyn Gilchrist
Mark & Patty Hannah
Ann & David Johnson
David Mattern and Pam Wilder
Jerry & Kayla Oakes
Jeanne & David Oldenkamp
Bruce & Kathy Skinner
David Weitzman *1938-2021*
Brando & Christina Blore
Nancy Bluestein-Johnson and Randy Johnson
Ed Bowlby & Mary Sue Brancato
Kathy & Scott Braun
Jeff & Barbara Carlson
Colleen Cunningham & Greg Shield
Patricia & Robbin Hammel
Bill & Carol Knebes
Mary Alice Long
Anna Manildi and Jack galloway
Jim and Robbie Mantooth
Tim & Emily McCabe
Colleen & Cormac McGaughey
David Meissner & Lorra Cornetet
Russ & Linda Mellon
Mary Kaye O’Brien & Don Bushelle
Kathi & Bob Pressley
Arnold & Debbie Schouten
Sue and John Stednick
Marc and Ellen Rosser-Suky
Avril & Ian Sykes
Pam and Jim Walton