Join the Community & Support our Mission
For over 27 years, with the incredible support of our community, Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts has presented artists of the highest caliber from all across the globe right here on the North Olympic Peninsula. Our commitment to building meaningful community and connection through shared artistic experiences has guided every move.
When you give to JFFA, you:
- Provide access to the performing arts to over 20,000 people each year – including those who otherwise can’d afford it.
- Create intimate audience experiences with world-class artists and local stages.
- Secure a platform, audience, and income for our local talent.
- Support collaborations with like-minded community partners that maximize our collective resources and funding.
- Develop new programs and transformative experiences for local youth.
JFFA Expense Examples:
- $150: Cost to scholarship one student for summer art camp.
- $2,500-$10,000 (per show): cost to hire professional touring artists to perform at our Season Concerts.
- $350: Cost to provide financial support to a family of four to purchase a Season Concert Pass.
- $800: Cost to provide sound support for one Season Concert.
- $4,000: Cost to bus students to PAHS for Kid Fest.
- $1,200: Amount to fully fund one Market Art event.
Become a JFFA Member Today!
We are committed to ensuring that the North Olympic Peninsula continues to be a home for the performing arts both now and in the future…
When you invest in JFFA, you are investing in the performing arts and invaluable arts education.
All contributions to JFFA are tax-deductible. You can change or discontinue your support anytime or, simply mail a check to the address below. We promise we will never divulge your information.
Please consider becoming a sustainer. For the price of a coffee, you can support JFFA every month with an automatic donation as low as $5 per month or more. Just click “recurring” bellow your chosen amount.
2020 JFFA MEMBERS
This listing reflects all tax deductible gifts received in 2020.
JFFA sincerely thanks our donors for their support!
BRANCATO, Sue & Ed Bowlby
BRAUN, Scott & Kathy
BUKOVNIK, Dave & Jan
CLINE, Jay & Yvette
CUNNINGHAM, Pam & Paul
CUNNINGHAM, Colleen & Greg Shield
DOWNES, Paul & Donna
GILCHRIST, Steve & Marilyn
HOLSTORM, Kathryn & Merrill Jefferson
KNEBES, Bill & Carol
MANILDI, Anna & Jack Galloway
MANTOOTH, Jim & Robbie
MATTERN, David & Pam Wilder
PRESSLEY, Kathy & Bob
PRICE, Scott & Shawn
RANDALL, Pat & Frank
SCHULTZ, Steve & Jo
STEICHEN, Gailen & Kathryn
TIDERMAN, Bill & Mimi
WAIT, Colby & Lucy
WARDROP, Michael & Debbie
WILL, George & Jolie
AUSTIN, Jeff & Rachel
CANNING, Ross & Vee
CHANCE, Matt & Kari
HANNAH, Mark & Patty
MORIARTY, Stephen & Deborah
MORRIS, David & Judith
OLDENKAMP, Jeanne & David
RUSSELL, Kevin & Niamh Prossor
SCHOUTEN, Arnold & Debbie
ABERCROMBIE, June & Kenneth
CHANCE, Milt & Sue
STEPHANZ, Dr. Nancy Ahlstrom & Dr. Gerald
CHARNO, Steve & Melody
FISCHER, Mark & Jan
OAKES, Roger & Maura
WHITTEN, Melanie & Robert
BENNETT, Denise & Sandra Tatro
Thank you for helping us accomplish this important mission.
We are immensely grateful to you.
Sign up for JFFA news & updates!
Join our mailing list and be the first to find out about upcoming concerts, Festival news & lineup, and community events.
Our 2019-2020 Sponsors
As a sponsor you make a commitment to the continued growth of JFFA, and partner with us to provide music, art, and educational opportunities to our comunity. We are deeply grateful for the outpouring of financial and in-kind support from the following local businesses and individuals:
Peninsula Heat & Co.
Team Thomsen, Realtors
Melanie & Robert Whitten
Coldwell Banker, Uptown Realty
Port Angeles Education Foundation
Sequim Family Dentistry
Sound Community Bank
State Farm Insurance
Stephen Moriarty Law
Windermere Real Estate
Norma & Eugene Turner
Melody & Steve Charno