- This event has passed.
Event Series: 2022 Juan de Fuca Festival
2022 Juan de Fuca Festival
May 29, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, May 27-29
at the Vern Burton Community Center
Our three day festival features over 40 musical acts, dance companies, and artists on four unique stages. From Folk to Rock, Soul to Swing, Bluegrass to Bohemian Blues and Classical to Americana…we’ve got it all. Click HERE to see the line-up.
YOUR PASS GRANTS YOU ACCESS TO ALL PERFORMANCES DURING THE EVENT PLUS THESE ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- $5 off of a 2022 Festival t-shirt designed by the talented Lindsay Smithberg and screenprinted by Convergence.
- Drink voucher to use at the Festival (up to $6 value).*
- Free street fair with diverse food and artisan offerings.
- Outdoor beer & wine garden.
- Community Tent presented by First Fed featuring community partners and activities for all ages.
- An outdoor stage for even more musical talent.
Stay tuned for additional add-ons!
Our small town roots mixed with our eclectic lineup give this festival a truly unique feel. With stages nestled between the majestic Olympic Mountains and the picturesque Strait of Juan de Fuca, we’re sure you’ve never been to an event like ours.