We want YOU! Committee Partners & Board Members
We want YOU!
We are looking for enthusiastic new board members and community members that want to join one of our standing committees. Here’s what you can expect:
Committee partner responsibilities:
* Attend the scheduled committee meetings (scheduled as needed)
* Be a liason to the JFFA Board of Directors and offer community, patron, Member or sponsor perspective.
* Help establish policies and assist in achieving the long range goals and objectives of your committee.
committee partners are a vital part of making JFFA Successful. They provide perspective, networking, and innovation.
Board member responsibilities:
* Attend the monthly board meetings
* Actively serve on at least one of Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts Committees.
* Participate in the fundraising activities of the board to ensure that JFFA has the resources it needs to sustain and grow its success as it strives to meet its mission and goals in support of the Arts. Each board member is responsible for generating donors or sponsors in an impactful way.
* Become a Member of Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts to make a personally meaningful financial contribution to JFFA each year.
* Help establish policies and assist in achieving the long range goals and objectives of JFFA.
JFFA Board Members are ambassadors, advisors and advocates. They provide access, affluence and assistance.