We want YOU!
We are looking for enthusiastic new board members and community members that want to join one of our standing committees. Here’s what you can expect:
Committee partner responsibilities:
* Attend the scheduled committee meetings (scheduled as needed)
* Be a liason to the JFFA Board of Directors and offer community, patron, Member or sponsor perspective.
* Help establish policies and assist in achieving the long range goals and objectives of your committee.
committee partners are a vital part of making JFFA Successful. They provide perspective, networking, and innovation.
Board member responsibilities:
* Attend the monthly board meetings
* Actively serve on at least one of Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts Committees.
* Participate in the fundraising activities of the board to ensure that JFFA has the resources it needs to sustain and grow its success as it strives to meet its mission and goals in support of the Arts. Each board member is responsible for generating donors or sponsors in an impactful way.
* Become a Member of Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts to make a personally meaningful financial contribution to JFFA each year.
* Help establish policies and assist in achieving the long range goals and objectives of JFFA.
JFFA Board Members are ambassadors, advisors and advocates. They provide access, affluence and assistance.
The Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts has been providing entertainment and education to Port Angeles and the North Olympic Peninsula since 1993. We have a wide range of programs from season concerts, free summer Concerts on the Pier, free educational programing and our annual event Juan de Fuca Festival. With an annual audience size estimated at 25,000 which brings in artists and tourists from Canada, Seattle and the entire North Olympic Peninsula. We strive to offer high caliber entertainment while keeping these arts programs accessible for everyone.