For the first time ever JFFA will make camping space available for festival attendees.
In conjunction with the City of Port Angeles, we’ll have camping spaces available in the outfield of Civic Field . An onsite host will be there 24/7 to answer your questions and give information about the festival and Port Angeles.
Civic Field is located at 307 South Race Street. Biking/walking/driving are all perfectly legitimate ways to get to the festival from your campsite. (see map). Shuttle service may be available for part of the day.
FEES: $10/person/night payable at the gate or online here
Reserve your space online Click here
TIMES: Opens Friday, May 25 at noon. Closes at noon on Monday, May 28.
FAQ about camping:
1. No pets allowed! Though we understand that furry beasts are a part of your family, the liability is overwhelming for this little non-profit.
2. Propane stoves, BBQ’s and campfires are NOT ALLOWED
3. Restrooms (port-a-potties) will be accessible at Civic Field-& they have water.
4. Vehicles cannot be driven onto the field, but there’s ample parking just outside the gate.
5. There are no shower facilities on site, but campers can make the one block walk to the YMCA and shower there for a nominal fee. (see map)
6. Camping spots are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.
7. There are no electrical hook-ups- except in the restrooms