General Festival Info
In typical years, the Juan de Fuca Festival features approximately 40 performing artists, over 70 performances on 5 indoor stages. Our festival celebrates an array of art disciplines and genres, including music, dance, comedy, cultural programs, visual arts, and more.
Our 2021 Juan de Fuca Festival is fully reimagined and happening a little differently with our priority and emphasis on public health & safety. Designed as a hybrid event, festival fans will have options to enjoy both virtual and in-person experiences throughout the holiday weekend.
The Festival Street Fair Hours:
The festival street fair is FREE , located on 4th Street between Peabody and Lincoln Streets, and open to the public.
- Friday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am- 6:00 pm
- Monday: CLOSED
Getting here and getting around.
Parking & Venues
- VERN BURTON CENTER (308 E. 4TH STREET): Home of the festival LIVE STAGE. Limited street parking is available on both 5th Street & Peabody Street. The Clallam County Courthouse parking lot is available Friday after 5:00pm and all day Sat-Sun. No overnight parking allowed.
Things To Do
Looking for fun things to do in Port Angeles and surrounding areas in between seeing your favorite artists at the Festival? Take advantage of your long holiday weekend in this beautiful location and take some time to explore. Whether it be the Olympic National Park, Downtown Port Angeles, or the many other recreational activities available, Port Angeles has it all!
Virtual Festival FAQ
How and When can I access the virtual shows?
You will have access until midnight on Wednesday, June 30th. You can watch and re-watch as often as you’d like.
Just visit the login page: www.jffa.org/my-account and login using the credentials you set up during the purchase. If you are not immediately redirected to the virtual content, please click on “my memberships” on the left hand side to access the shows!
What does my virtual pass include?
How do I support the artists?
I don’t have Venmo/Paypal. How can I support?
No problem! Just write a check to JFFA and send it to our office:
JFFA, 101 W Front St, Ste. 101,
Port Angeles, WA 98362.
Make sure to include the artist(s) you would like us to send the funds to.
If I buy an In-Person ticket, can I watch those shows again later?
I have a code for a Virtual Pass. How do I redeem it?
To redeem your Virtual Pass, please visit: https://jffa.org/virtual-pass/
Add the pass to your cart and then enter your coupon code.
When you check out, you will be asked to create your account. If your coupon code is tied to a specific email address, make sure to use that address for your account.
You will receive a confirmation email and everything you need to access the virtual content once it’s available.
If you have any questions, please reach out. We are here to help.
CAn i watch on my tv or streaming device?
YES! There are two basic ways to watch on a larger screen.
1. The simplest way is to plug your computer or laptop into your television via an HDMI cable. Your television will recognize your device as an HDMI source so change the TV input to coincide with the HDMI input you’ve chosen (ex. HDMI-1, or HDMI-2.) From your computer, navigate to the login screen: www.jffa.org/my-account to sign in and start streaming. If you are not immediately redirected to the virtual content, please click on “my memberships” to access the shows!
2. If you have a smart TV or streaming device, use the internet browser that’s installed in that device to navigate to the login screen: www.jffa.org/my-account. Sign in and start streaming. If you are not immediately redirected to the virtual content, please click on “my memberships” to access the shows!
This is a simple process, but typing in the web addresses and login info is sometimes tedious with a remote control, so option 1 might be simpler if you have the capability.
Do I have a login?
Yes. When you bought your pass, you created a log in (hint … it’s your email address.)
What if i forgot my password?
When you go to the login page, you’ll see the following screen:
Click “Lost your password” to reset your password via an email link.
In-Person Festival FAQ
Where is the Festival?
The main campus hosting the Festival Street Fair and the 2021 Live Stage is located at the Vern Burton Community Center, 308 East 4th St.
Can I Bring My dog?
IS THERE CAMPING AVAILABLE AT THE FESTIVAL?
Check out: https://www.visitportangeles.com/port-angeles-lodging/camping