(which we acknowledge was lifted heavily from TED)
- We respect your privacy.
- We will never sell your data to any third party.
- We will never knowingly provide any of your data to a third party without your written permission.
- We will ensure that you can determine which pieces of the information you provide us are shown to other people.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any financial information you provide us, including credit card numbers, is stored securely.
- We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of others.
- We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (for example, comments) on this site is, of course, public.
- If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us.