FRIENDS OF JFFA
The Juan de Fuca Festival invites you to join us as a Friend and help continue our mission to develop and promote the arts for cultural, educational, and quality of life benefits for the greater North Olympic Peninsula Community. Your support benefits our education programs, season concerts and, of course, the festival itself. Ticket sales account for less than half of the festival budget. In appreciation of your donation, you will receive:
• Early notification to our concerts via e-mail.
• A ‘Thank You’ in all of our concert programs.
• A tax deduction for your charitable contribution.
• And the knowledge that you are helping to keep the arts alive in our community.
|$50-249 Partner||Recognized in all JFFA programs. Invite to Friends Reception during 2014 Festival.|
|$250-$999 Artiste||plus – Special framed JFFA Thank You Poster|
|$1,000+ Sponsor||plus – Acknowledgement as a Festival Sponsor|
|$2,000+ Major Sponsor||plus – Acknowledgement as a Major Sponsor and your logo or name on the Festival poster|
|$ Other||All donations are appreciated…thank you!!|
- Click HERE for the 2014 Friends of the Arts Campaign brochure.
- Online payments can be made using the DONATE buttons above or you can call the JFFA office at 360-457-5411 if you wish to donate using your VISA/MASTERCARD over the phone.
- Checks and cash are also accepted by mailing to:
Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts (JFFA)
101 W. Front St., Suite 101
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Sponsorships can be an extraordinary opportunity–both to provide critical support to the Festival and to promote your organization/business throughout the community. Sponsors are recognized in several ways:
At the Festival
• MCs will thank sponsors from all stages throughout the five day festival.
• Sponsors are listed in the Festival Program.
• Sponsors can have an area of the festival “sponsored” by your business. This could include a stage, a program, a booth, a performer, etc.
At the Season Concerts
• 3 x 5 sign listing sponsors will be prominently displayed at all events
• Sponsors will be listed in all concert programs
• Sponsors will be promoted at our annual Fundraising event (previously a separate sponsorship opportunity)
• Eleven season concerts have been scheduled this year.
• Webpage: Sponsor’s logos are shown on the home page and every page of the JFFA website. Your logo includes a link to your homepage.
• Framed 2012 Festival poster with Thank You embedded in the poster.
• Invitation to our Membership Reception, scheduled during the Festival.
• Two Festival Passes.
• Major Sponsors ($2,000+) will be shown on the Festival poster.
Advertising is available for our Season Concert programs. Can be purchased in quarter, half or full page sizes. Contact Carol Pope (email@example.com) for information.
Any individual or family who meets JFFA income-eligible guidelines is entitled to 50% off at all Juan De Fuca events (except annual fundraising event). Financial Assistance is made possible by our generous members and sponsors.
- Eligibility is for one year or a portion thereof. Everyone must reapply after January 1 of each year.
- A magazine rack with Financial Assistance applications is available in the foyer of the Chase Bank (corner of Front and Oak Streets) or click here to download. Applicants must fill it out and return to the Juan de Fuca Festival along with some proof of income (generally a tax return). Please allow two weeks for determination of income.
- Discounted tickets can only be purchased at Port Book and News. They will not be available on Brown Paper Tickets or at the venue during the day of an event.