After 25 years, the Juan de Fuca Foundation for the Arts (JFFA) has grown into a leading performing arts organization on the Olympic Peninsula. Aside from its flagship event — the annual, four-day Juan de Fuca Festival, JFFA presents a year-round slate of concerts and arts education programs. JFFA is seeking a person of great experience, energy and enthusiasm to lead the organization into the next 25 years as our new Executive Director.
As Executive Director, you will hold the principal leadership position for this community arts and music organization. In collaboration with the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for the artistic direction, fiscal health and administrative oversight of its operations.
If you are a person who excels in:
- The presentation of quality arts and music programs that can enrich and inspire,
- Fundraising — including the development of fundraising events, community campaigns and grant-writing,
- The maintenance of a healthy fiscal operation,
- The development of constructive relationships with staff, board members and the community,
- The exercise of good judgment and competency in meeting the goals and objectives of JFFA,
Then please consider submitting your cover letter and resume by October 1 to:
JFFA Director Search
101 West Front St., Suite 101
Port Angeles, WA 98362
This position averages 30 hours/week. Salary to be determined based on applicant’s experience. Medical insurance stipend is provided.
JFFA is a 501 (c ) 3 non-profit organization. More information on the organization can found at our website: jffa.org.
Interested applicants can find a more detailed job description by clicking here .