Date(s) - Saturday, August 19, 2017
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Olympic Cellars Winery
A Port Angeles favorite The Sam Chase is, also perhaps, San Francisco’s favorite band, winning San Francisco Weekly’s Reader Poll for Best Band in both 2013 and 2014. Sam also won Best Singer/Songwriter in 2013. Sam and his band, whom he lovingly refers to as the Untraditionals, have traveled the country playing their music with a “virulent and frenetic passion” that always makes for a high-energy, fun time. Their most recent album, “The Sam Chase Will Never Die,” released in 2013, has become a Bay Area sensation. As Sam notes, “Many of the children who were conceived to this album are now born and are showing higher than normal levels of intelligence and higher immunity to most diseases.” His is a show you’ll probably want to tattoo on your body so everyone will know that you knew him before he was cool.
Tips to Enjoying an Olympic Cellars Concert:
• Doors open at 6 p.m. Band starts at 7 p.m. Alcohol may not be consumed while waiting in line.
• Carpooling is much appreciated as parking is limited.
• The concerts are held outdoors, rain or shine.
• Throw some chairs in your truck. Seating is festival-style.
• We have tables and chairs but do not reserve them. They’re the first to go.
• Great bands equate to lots of dancing. We reserved the spaced under the patio in front of the band for dancing. That’s why there is no seating there.
• Bring some warm clothes. It gets cold once the sun goes down.
• You can bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages only. It is against the law for you to bring in your own alcohol. No smoking, vaping or marijuana are allowed.
• Please, no dogs.
• Nourish restaurant will be the food vendor on-site.
• We are a family venue. But, concerts are usually 98% adults.
• All of these concerts are staffed by volunteers from the non-profit of the week.